Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Inaugural Post

Well folks, (just like the reign of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor, the journey of Washington across the Delaware, and Jesus) Christmas Day has brought about yet another great historical event: the return of Christian Lund to the internet blogging community.

A few months ago I went back and re-read a good three years of posts from the Xanga site I kept in high school. It really made me want to start up another blog. On and off I've had the strange urge to write on this thing, but I never have. I suppose it begins today.

Unfortunately, this is not one of those days I feel like writing... so, this post pretty much ends here. Oh, and please disregard the post before this one with nothing but the picture of myself; I made it while trying to get a profile picture and can't figure out how to delete it now.

Alright. Thats all.

Toodles

4 comments:

Your host said...

Welcome back, and welcome to grown-up blogging.

You go to your dashboard, click the "posts" link (or otherwise get to your list of a whopping two posts). As my parenthetical remark probably suggests, you should see a list of your posts. On the faaaaar right side next to where it says the poster's name (...your name) is a little link that says "delete".

I think you can handle it from there.

Anonymous said...

kim possible sex changelego batman batcavebatgirl adultgirl with baseball batbat girl nude toon

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol online with no prescription - buy tramadol online legit

Anonymous said...

Не соглашайся на должность капитана тонущего корабля
!!!