Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally, A Layout Worthy Of My Brilliance!

So, I finally had a little extra time on my hands and decided to stay up all night and put my bootlegged copy of PhotoShop CS to good use. It's an outdated version of the program, I know; but pirates can't be choosers I suppose (unless they're really good pirates). Besides, I'm not necessarily editing out miniscule imperfections in high-res photographs; I'm putting some text on a picture and playing with the text illumination feature (which is totally nifty). For my purposes, I feel CS was adequate, no? Comment and let me know what you think please! 


Special thanks goes to my buddy Matt, who sat me down and showed me the ropes of this ridiculous program. It's actually not as difficult as it looks, but then again, not doing anything major here.

A shake of the finger goes to Hex codes, which I have come to hate in the past six hours. 

Extra special thanks goes to my long time friend, caffeine: I may be shaky... but I'm awake.

Hmmm... now that my blog is a bit prettier to look at, I may post more often. Ah, how sweet indeed are the fruits of my toil and unparalleled procrastination. 

Enjoy!  

2 comments:

Your host said...

So you pretty much ripped off my layout, except I actually took the picture in my header. Nice.

Looks good! I like it! In fact I may go tweak mine a little bit now...

Your host said...

Wow, you're really bored.

Yes, that commercial, like all my blog content, is brilliant.

To answer your question: About 13 months now, I think. It's beginning to toddle and babble now!