Monday, January 21, 2008

Laura Visits DC... and... Me!

As you may or may not know, my darling girlfriend came and spent this past weekend with me. For your viewing pleasure, a short compilation of photos have been provided.


Laura arrived with cupcakes. They were as delicious as they were adorable. I got pandas, she had penguins. I think they were some kind of moist chocolate cupcakes with mocha frosting? Either way... yummmm.


Here we are in front of the Washington Monument and the Reflecting Pool. Unfortunately, the Reflecting Pool has been drained for the winter weather. You can still see a bit of the monument though in a few reflecting puddles left over from last week's rain. Hooray!


My grey speck of a girlfriend before the giant marble Lincoln.


The two of us in the WWII Memorial. If We look cold it's because it was about 11 degrees outside. Burrrrr.


0 comments: